Top10US Best Home Warranty Companies
Thousands of homeowners and tenants enjoy the home warranty services in Pennsylvania.The relief that a home warranty provides in the case of replacement or repair is unwavering in its benefits.
Top 10US Home Warranty by Cities in Pennsylvania:
We are here to help you with:
If you have any questions, Fell free to email us at email@example.com
Get A Free Quote!
Home warranties are comparable to insurance policies or service contracts that cover the products and structural components of a residential building. This type of coverage is different from home insurance, which pays for damage and loss caused by natural disasters.
Home warranties cover equipment packages such as kitchen appliances, additional equipment like water heaters, HVAC units, sewers and gas pipes, plumbing and electrical systems, up to swimming pools and spas. Other forms of home warranty take care of home systems.
Home warranties are extremely popular and are considered to be as important as home insurance. They can both save the average home up to $1,500 in home repairs annually and provide the comfort of coverage for systems and appliance if any disasters happen.
Home Warranty in Pennsylvania
Every year residents of Pennsylvania pay a fee, and when any of the property is being damaged, they contact a warranty provider. Then, a technician is being dispatched to examine all of the losses.
Also, a home warranty in Pennsylvania is a great choice if you have any of the old property and you are being worried that it may break down. So such a warranty ensures that defined items, no matter how old they are, continue to work properly.
Home Warranty Companies in Pennsylvania
Especially for Pennsylvania, there are top 3 warranty companies, that are top-rated and have affordable prices, considering constant disasters.
Nevertheless, Liberty Home Guard has been on the market for few years, it already has gained recognition for the reason that it provides affordable prices and 24/7 service in Pennsylvania.
Also, it has 3 plans for everyone.
- Appliance Guard: The plan, which covers major home appliances, such as dishwashers, fridges, washing machines, dryers, and so on.
- Systems Guard: It will be just ideal for people, who need basic coverage, which includes heating, plumbing, electrical systems, heaters, etc.
- Total Home Guard: The last plan isn’t expensive and it does cover everything that the previous two do.
- 24/7 customer support
- 20 additional add-ons
- Without authorization, you are unable to select your service technician.
- Has only two years of experience in the industry
It’s one of the few businesses that would cover a second refrigerator as well as limited roof leaking coverage. Veterans and other homeowners receive discounts from Total Home Protection in Pennsylvania.
Total Home Protection offers two plans, which are Gold and Platinum.
It is also possible to buy optional coverages for other non-included systems.
- The Gold Plan covers more than 15 systems and appliances, for example, electrical systems, heaters, microwaves, fridges, garbage disposal, whirlpool tub, and so on.
- The Platinum Plan covers more than 20 systems and appliances, which include a fridge, washing machines, heaters, plumbing systems, and so on.
- Standard and Gold plans include a variety of add-on coverage options.
- Appliances and systems are covered under both policies.
- The company does not provide re-keying or HVAC maintenance.
- Coverage is not available in all cities.
ServicePlus is a new one in the warranty market industry. This company has two plans, both of which provide buyers with the most used systems’ coverage.
The two plans are Gold and Platinum.
The Gold plan is the most popular one, since it covers the 15 main house appliances and systems, while the Platinum plan is the most comprehensive one since it covers a total of 20 various systems and appliances.
- 90-day parts guarantee
- 24/7 claim hotline and online customer portal
- Coverage is capped at $200–$500 per claim
- Less than five years of experience