Welcome to the website “www.top10us.com”
which is owned and managed by D Y K TECHNOLOGIES LTD company number 516007432
mail address: email@example.com ,
Automatic collection of information
Each time you visit the Website, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
• We may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
• We may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Sites;
• We may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to the Sites or other sites;
• We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users.
Collection of personal information
You can visit the Website without telling us who you are . If, however, you wish to use some of the Website’s features, you may be asked to provide certain Personal Information (for example, your name and e-mail address). When required, this information may include the following: Personal details such as name, country of residence, email address, address, user name, unique user ID, password, Proof of identity such as photocopy of a government ID, payment information such as credit card and bank details, and any other materials you submit to us such as articles, images, feedback, etc.
Use and processing of collected information
In order to make our Website and Services available to you, or to meet a legal obligation, we need to collect and use certain Personal Information.
We may collect Personal Information about you from other sources. The information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
• To operate or improve our website, services, and orders
• Send administrative information, marketing, and promotional communications
• Request user feedback or improve user experience
• Post customer testimonials
• Deliver targeted advertising
• Administer prize draws and competitions
• Enforce terms, conditions, and policies
• Respond to legal requests
Note that under some legislations we may be allowed to process information until you object to such processing (by opting out), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases below.
Billing and payments
Disclosure of information
Retention of information
we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may maintain and use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you. Once the retention period expires, the Information shall be deleted.
Our Website may track its visitors over time and across third party websites. Also, some third-party sites may keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
We may display online advertisements and we may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our customers that we collect through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. We do not share personally identifiable information about individual customers with advertisers.
We offer electronic newsletters to which you may voluntarily subscribe. We will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the information use and processing section or for the purposes of utilizing a third-party provider to send such emails. We will maintain the information sent via e-mail in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails. However, you will continue to receive essential transactional emails.
Links to other websites
Our Website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such
other websites or third parties.
We secure the information you provide on computer servers in a controlled and secure environment. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, by signing in, you aware that (i) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (ii) any kind of information exchanged between you and our Website cannot be guaranteed.
We invest efforts to protect the Users’ Personal Details, for any unauthorized access. However, it is hereby clarified that any technological use which may naturally contain security breaches, we have no obligation to you that the information cannot be breached by any criminal individuals or otherwise, and we bear no responsibility for that.
Changes and amendments
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on September 23, 2020