2-10 Home Buyers Warranty has a market experience of over 40 years. The headquarters of 2-10 home warranty is located in Aurora, Colorado. Currently, warranties are offered for both realtors and homeowners. Additionally, they provide homeowner insurance services as well. Most of the systems and appliances and covered in their packages at suitable prices. Over the years, they have served over 6 million homeowners.
The Benefits of Home Buyers Warranty
The firm has over 40 years of industrial experience, making them suitable to deal with any problematic situation. Additionally, they are a member of the National Home Service Contract Association (NHSCA). You can get their plans as low as 19 USD monthly. They also have a very high claim payment rate, with over 97.5 percent of their total claims paid. They are also a member of the National Association for Home Builders.
2-10 Home Warranty Plans
Currently, 2-10 home warranty offers multiple plans to accommodate most needs of the customers. They have three standard plans that can cover homeowners. Additionally, there are plans for real estate deals, while structural warranties are also provided for builders. You may personalize the plan you get from Home Buyers Warranty.
- Simply Kitchen plan covers all the main appliances that are present in the home’s kitchen.
- The Complete Home plan covers all the major systems and appliances in their homes.
- The Pinnacle Home plan covers all the systems and appliances and provides the chance of getting Supreme coverage.
- The Optional Coverage plan by 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty provides coverage for any item not included in the standard plans.
Plans for Real Estate
2-10 Home Warranty offers multiple plans for the real estate market as well.
- The Seller’s Coverage plan is provided free of charge where the law demands it. Most major home systems and appliances are covered in this package. You need to pay an extra amount for the heating and cooling systems. The coverage lasts for 180 days until the sale is closed.
- The Buyer’s Coverage covers most home systems and appliances. It usually lasts for one year and also has a renewal option included as well.
Structural Warranties For Builders
Contracts between homeowners and builders often have a structural warranty involved in them. Such a warranty provides coverage for the different aspects involved in home construction. Currently, the warranty offered covers the entire site of the construction. You can also enhance the plans based to exceed the dollar limits involved in the warranty.
You may get optional coverage added to your plan for the washer and dryer, roof leakage, extended pipe leakage, service fee reduction, plumbing, and electrical aspects, garage door opener, and pool/spa equipment.
The current Simple Kitchen Plan cost starts from 19 USD per month, while the Complete Home plan costs 612 USD per year. Similarly, the homeowners may select the Pinnacle Home Plan that costs 720 USD per year.
Additionally, there is a service fee up to 100 USD in many cases. You may add the reduced service fee option to your packages. Also, the optional package allows you to consider the even if service guarantee as well. In such cases, you will receive a refund for the service fee if the required item or service is not doable for a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.
With numerous exclusive benefits and the long-time in the market, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty can be suitable for all your home warranty needs. Here is the list some other home warranty companies you probably can also pay attention to: